2020.06.18.
Károlyi Castle

2020.07.03.

2020.07.03.
Tomory Lajos Museum

2020.07.03.
Hungarian National Museum

2020.07.03.
Déri Museum

2020.07.03.

2020.07.03.

2020.07.02.

2020.07.02.
Ferenc Erkel Museum

2020.07.02.

2020.07.02.
Hatvany Lajos Museum

2020.07.02.
Baranya County Museum Authority - Janus Pannonius Museum

2020.07.02.
András Jósa Museum

Károlyi Castle - Fehérvárcsurgó
The building of the Castle
Address: 8052, Fehérvárcsurgó Petőfi utca 2.
Phone number: (21) 311-0400, (21) 311-0426
Opening hours: Temporarily closed.
The castle we know now was built by the count Károlyi György (1802-1877) who was one of the best friend of the count Széchenyi István, the co-founder of the Hungarian Scientific Academy. The English and French castles that he visited in 1824 influenced him. continue