2020.07.30.
Déri Museum

2020.07.30.
Hatvany Lajos Museum

2020.07.30.
András Jósa Museum

2020.07.30.
Dr. Batthyány-Strattmann László Museum

2020.07.30.
Röszke Paprika Park - Paprika Plant and Museum

2020.07.30.

2020.07.30.

2020.07.30.

2020.07.30.

2020.07.30.

2020.07.30.
Castle Museum Nagyvázsony

2020.07.30.

2020.07.30.
Mihály Munkácsy Museum

Seclusion in Kamadul - Oroszlány - Majkpuszta
Seclusion in Kamadul
Address: 2840, Oroszlány - Majkpuszta Majkpuszta
Phone number: (34) 360-971
Opening hours: 01.04-31.10.: Mon-Sun 10-16
Visitors may attend only at guided tour
Guidance in every hour
The building of the church consecrated to Saint John began in 1753. The design of the church was commissioned to the famed Baroque architect Franz Anton Pilgram. The concept of Pilgram, however, was unfortunately not fulfilled. Originally, 17 hermitages were built by 1770 when the construction works were finished even though the original plan involved 17 hermitages. The building of houses was financed by Hungarian aristocrat families which is signed by their coat of arms placed on the facade. The buildings surround the center of the hermitage. continue