2021. October 23. Saturday
Village Museum - Tápiógyörgye
Address: 2767, Tápiógyörgye Béke utca 2.
Phone number: (53) 383-001
Opening hours: 15.03-16.10.: Sat-Sun 13-17
The building of the Village Museum is located next to the Roman Catholic church, opposite the primary school. The house was built during the stay of the clergyman Endre Gecse (1875-1892). However, its construction is not documented in the "História domus". According to the date in the beam in the room, the house was built for teachers in 1883. The village tradition holds that it was built in 1906-1910 with the contribution of the judge József Vágány.