Ferenczy Museum Center - Ferenczy Museum - Szentendre
Address: 2000, Szentendre Kossuth Lajos utca 5.
Phone number: (20) 779-6657
Opening hours: Thu-Sun 10-18
The Ferenczy Museum was founded in 1951. It was named after the painter Károly Ferenczy who lived in Szentendre with his family in. It was possible to create a museum in the 1930's. An archeological exhibition opened in the building of the Town's Hall of the findings of the excavation of a Roman Camp supervised by Dr. Lajos Nagy.