Event calendar
2023. January
26
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
2022.11.11. - 2023.01.15.
Budapest
2022.11.11. - 2023.01.15.
Budapest
2022.10.29. - 2023.01.08.
Budapest
2022.10.22. - 2023.01.08.
Budapest
2022.10.14. - 2023.02.05.
Budapest
2022.10.13. - 2023.01.15.
Budapest
2022.10.12. - 2022.11.12.
Budapest
2022.10.12. - 2022.11.27.
Budapest
2022.10.08. - 2023.02.05.
Budapest
2022.09.01. - 2022.12.31.
Budapest
2012.03.01. - 2012.03.31.
Vác
2012.02.01. - 2012.02.29.
Miskolc
2012.01.22. - 1970.01.01.
Budapest
2011.10.04. - 1970.01.01.
Nagykáta
2011.10.01. - 1970.01.01.
Nagykáta
2011.10.01. - 1970.01.01.
Nagykáta
2011.09.30. - 1970.01.01.
Nagykáta
2011.09.30. - 1970.01.01.
Nagykáta
2011.07.04. - 2011.07.08.
Budapest
The Museum of the Reformed Collage of Debrecen - Debrecen
Museum of the Calvnist High School
Address: 4044, Debrecen Kálvin tér 16.
Phone number: (52) 516-856, (52) 516-857, (52) 516-923
Opening hours: 11.04-31.05.: Closed
The museum serves as a regional and a College museum as well. The Debrecen College was established in 1538. This dual connection can be found in every sphere of its operation, whether it is the collection target or the permanent exhibitions. continue
Permanent exhibitions
A taste of the exhibition
Regardless of the lack of worshipping pictures, statues and relics, even the poorest Calvinist denomination made the place of their worship by an uplifted spirit. As a result of this the small white Calvinist churches many times were decorated by a beautifully painted enteriour and the treasures of the Hungarian embroydery and goldsmith items. continue
A taste of the exhibition
Traditions of collecting relics goes right back to the times of the establishment of the school. In the first inventories of the library lists can be found of the rare items such as coins, skeletons, mammoth teet, weapons, paintings etc. First mention of the Relics store was done in 1761. The museum supervised by Professor János Kovács could be visited each Sunday from the year of 1858. continue