Event calendar
2022. January
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
2021.12.15. - 2022.02.13.
Budapest
2021.12.08. - 2022.02.20.
Budapest
2021.11.05. - 2022.02.13.
Budapest
2021.10.12. - 2021.11.28.
Budapest
2021.10.10. - 2021.11.28.
Budapest
2021.10.10. - 2021.11.28.
Budapest
2021.10.06. - 2021.12.05.
Budapest
2021.09.24. - 2022.01.30.
Budapest
2021.06.29. - 2022.02.13.
Budapest
2021.06.22. - 2022.04.17.
Debrecen
2012.03.01. - 2012.03.31.
Vác
2012.02.01. - 2012.02.29.
Miskolc
2012.01.22. - 1970.01.01.
Budapest
2011.10.04. - 1970.01.01.
Nagykáta
2011.10.01. - 1970.01.01.
Nagykáta
2011.10.01. - 1970.01.01.
Nagykáta
2011.09.30. - 1970.01.01.
Nagykáta
2011.09.30. - 1970.01.01.
Nagykáta
2011.07.04. - 2011.07.08.
Budapest
Xántus János Museum - Győr
Xántus János Museum
Address: 9022, Győr Széchenyi tér 4.
Phone number: (96) 310-588, (96) 524-888
Opening hours: 01.1001.04.: Tue-Sun 10-16
Permanent exhibitions
A taste of the exhibition
It was probably his interest in modern art that tuned Pató Imre towards tribal art. Most of the compilation contains artworks from Africa, mainly from West Sudan, the Atlantic coast, Nigeria, Cameron and people from Congo. continue
The compilation is made up of two large units: 70% of the collection is fine art while the remaining 30% is folk art from the Far East, Australia, Oceania and Africa. continue