Event calendar
2019. May
29
30
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
Albertfalva Region History Collection and School Museum - Budapest
Museum entrance
Address: 1116, Budapest Pentele utca 8.
Phone number: (1) 208-6635
Opening hours: Tue, Thu 16-18
(Closed in school breaks)
Permanent exhibitions
A taste of the exhibition
Our task was hardened by the fact that when the main street was broken up in order to give space for the new estate to be built, photos were not taken of the houses to be pulled down. It took nearly 20 years to make up a whole range of materials. continue
All wines are listed in a catalogue (type, name, area, date)
The wine collection exhibits more than 600 kinds of wine of 32 countries. Each of the 600 bottles of wine originate from different countries. Flags on the bottles indicate the country of origin. The collection work started off 30 years ago and is still carried out today. All wines have a separate catalogue. continue
A taste of the exhibition
Following the Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867, the extensive economical, industrial and cultural development taking place proved that the formerly active coops did not function according to the requirements of the times. The Act 17 of 1884 accordingly required qualification to practice trade. It also organized trade authorities, ordering the formation of trade associations on the territory of every trade authority to which every tradesman was obliged to join. continue
Roman excavations
The central settlement of the Celtic Eraviscus tribe was situated in the Southern slope of the St Gellért-hill, Budapest. In the first half of the 1st century the Roman government moved some part of the Eraviscus people to the plains of Albertfalva. A significant part of the ancient settlement lay in Albertfalva. continue
Equipment of the former class room
Besides the primary school training, the education of industry students also began in the second half of the 11th century. Students were taught Hungarian and German languages. On one side of the desk there is the Hungarian, on the other side the Austrian arms. continue
Andor Beleznay museum leader sorrounded by students
Since the first world war significant aircraft basis had been established alongside the Danube (from the St. Gell√©rt square down to √Črd). Among these the most important was the First Hungarian Air-Craft Factory and its terrestrial- and aquatic airport in Albertfalva. The museum exhibition was arranged for the 80th anniversary of the building of the first air-crafts. continue
A taste of the exhibition
The first time the chance to form a school chapel during the history of the 100-year-old town occurred in the 1920s. On Sundays, the desks were taken out of the sole schoolroom in the village, by then a municipality. Then, the schoolroom was refurnished with equipment from the chapel. One of the exhibition rooms shows original items from the chapel. The visitors can see the original tabernacle, the stoop, as well as a number of statues and flags. continue
Sachsenfeld seal from 1825
The R√°ckeve dominion was shifted into the ownership of M√°ria Krisztina (5th child of M√°ria Ter√©zia) through a marriage she made in 1766 with Wettin Albert K√°zm√©r √Āgost (1738-1822) - prince of Sz√°szteschen. After her death the dominion was inherited by her husband. continue