2020. May 30. Saturday
German Minority Village House - PilisborosjenĹ‘
Address: 2097, PilisborosjenĹ‘ FĹ‘ u. 49.
Phone number: (26) 536-091
Opening hours: 15.04-01.11.
On prior notice
The two oldest villages in the Buda Hills, VĂ¶rĂ¶svĂˇr and BorosjenĹ‘, were documented as Weindorf in 1695. The Germans definitely arrived in unregistered groups; neither their number nor their origins are established. The arrivals probably came from South German provinces. According to unwritten tradition they came from the Black Forest.