2020. May 30. Saturday
Fi─żakovo Castle - Filakovo
Address: 986 01, Filakovo MsU Fi─żakovo, Radnicna 25
Phone number: (47) 438-2017, (0) 907640700
Opening hours: 15.03-31.12.: Mon-Sun 10-18
The idea to establish a castle museum in F├╝lek came in 1941. The Franciscan monk Kelemen K├Ânig formed a 'Castle Committee' to collect funds for the collection and to excavate the castle in F├╝lek. The archaeologist Dr. J├ínos Kalm├ír began the excavation works in 1944 but the war stopped both the excavation works and the establishment of the museum.