Event calendar
2019. June
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Aeropark - Budapest
A taste of the exhibition
Address: 1185, Budapest Budapest - Ferihegy 2.
Phone number: (20) 617-4141
Opening hours: 13.03-15.10.: 9-18
16.10-30.11.: Mon-Sun 9-16
The Ferihegy Aircraft Museum opened in 1993. The equipments shown there are managed by the Museum of Transportation, the complete material is managed by the professionals of the Museum of Transportation. continue
Permanent exhibitions
Tu-134
The airplane arrived in Ferihegy on 4 April 1969. It was the first of the fleet to retire. It took its last flight on 18 December 1987 from Budapest to Warsaw and back. The captain of the last flight was Jenő Durucz. Afterwards, the plane spent a lot of time in forefront of the garages before it was moved to the Memorial Park.

The plane flew 24167 hours and landed 19499 times. Civilian and military versions of the airplane, 725 Tu-134, A, B, L, S, A-3, B-3, LL, UB-L, UB-R, SzH were manufactured until the last one came out in 1985.

continue
IL-18
The airplane arrived in Ferihegy on 1 April 1960 with Malév paintings. After the plane passed the technological check up, it first flew to Moscow on 25 May 1960. At the beginning, some problem occurred with the AI-20 A serial power plant so the plane could not even fight half of the set time. The power plants were replaced by "K" serial power plants in 1964. continue
Mi-2
The helicopter joined rescue work for the National Ambulance Services on 12 January 1980. The last flight it took was for the Székesfehérvár Ambulance Services on 14 August 1994. During this period, the helicopter took off 7732 times and spent 2841 hours in air .

The ambulance services could not afford the compulsory overhaul, so the helicopter was cast off. On 27 April 1999 it was towed over to the Memorial Park. Helicopters of this type have been used for civilian and military purposes in Hungary. ltogether 6800 helicopters of this kind were manufactured.

continue
Yak-40
The plane arrived on 17 December 1975 on the order of the Air Traffic and Airport Directorate . In 1978 the complete S. TFIS 7701 air monitoring apparatus that fulfils the ICAO II category was installed. Later on it was expanded to category III and was used to check landing tracks, to calibrate ILS and other tasks. The first overhaul of the plane took place in 1980.

In 1987 the plane was repainted with the colours of Malév. The inscription ‘Flight Inspection Service’ was written under the windows. After changes at Malév in 1993, the plane was repainted to its present colours. It is still owned by the The aircraft successfully performed calibrations in neighbouring countries since the 1990s. The plane was kept in the technology forefront since the first part of the 1990s, but was moved to the Memorial Park in the spring of 2002. 1136 of this type of plane were manufactured until 1980.

continue