2020.07.06.
Parliament

2020.07.06.
Aeropark

2020.07.06.

2020.07.06.

2020.07.06.

2020.07.06.
HM, Museum and Institution of Military History

2020.07.06.

2020.07.06.

2020.07.06.
Budapest Museum of Fine Arts

2020.07.06.
András Jósa Museum

2020.07.06.
Déri Museum

2020.07.06.
Kisfaludy Memorial House

2020.07.05.

The Mining Museum of Mecsek - Exhibition on Mining Uranium - Kővágószőlős
The entrance of the Uranium Mining Exhibition in Kővágószőlős
Address: 7673, Kővágószőlős Rákóczi u. 54.
Phone number: (74) 374-162, (99) 312-667
Opening hours: 01.04-31.10.: Tue-Sun 10-18
01.11-31.03.: Tue-Sun 10-16
After 1945 companies (Coal Mines of Mecsek, Mecsek Ore-mining Company, Shaft-sinker Company) working in the mine industry in Mecsek took care of the conservation of the remembrances of mining in Mecsek. The search began in 1950s for uranium was successful and after setting up a mine also uranium was mined in Mecsek at the end of the decade. continue
Permanent exhibitions
The equipments of Research for Uranium
The research after uranium began nearby Kővágószőlős in 1953. The newly founded Bauxite-mine Company (cover-name) started mining of the lenticular uranium adherent to Permian standstone in 1955 and it began exploitation of uranium in 1957. This year the company's name was changed to Pécs Uranium-mine Company. continue