2020. August 15. Saturday
Collection of Forestry, Timber Industry and Geodesty - Sopron
Address: 9400, Sopron Templom utca 4.
Phone number: (99) 338-870
Opening hours: Tue-Sun 10-17
It was in 1924 when the first thought of establishing a museum first occoured in our institute. The thought was followed by works. In 1931 a small exhibition was arranged at the College, but this was destroyed by the events of World War II. In 1954 a museum room was opened in the college, which was also shut down because of closing up some of the traditional branches. From 1963 negotiations were made again about forming a university museumtól. The Forestry and Timber Industry University was given an operation permit for the Collection of Forestry, Timber Industry and Geodesy.