2020.03.13.
*King St. Stephen Museum

2020.07.05.

2020.07.03.

2020.07.03.
Tomory Lajos Museum

2020.07.03.
Hungarian National Museum

2020.07.03.
Déri Museum

2020.07.03.

2020.07.03.

2020.07.02.

2020.07.02.
Ferenc Erkel Museum

2020.07.02.

2020.07.02.
Hatvany Lajos Museum

2020.07.02.
Baranya County Museum Authority - Janus Pannonius Museum

Town Gallery - Deák Collection - Székesfehérvár
Town Gallery - Deák Collection
Address: 8000, Székesfehérvár Oskola utca 10.
Phone number: (22) 329-431
Opening hours: Temporarily closed.
Dénes Deák (May 7, 1931 - August 23, 1993) was an art collector, patron of art, librarian was born as Dénes Deutsch in 1931 in Budapest. He was the second child of a rich, upper middle class Jewish family.

He started to collect artworks in the 1960's, at that time he bought etchings. His first important acquisition was three paintings by József Egry. In 1975 he lost his job, and from then on, he entirely turned himself towards art collecting. In the beginning of the 1980's he was looking for an appropriate place for his collection. In 1986 he donated a small part, about 80 works of art to the city of Székesfehérvár, the material was shown in Pelican House (Kossuth Str. 15).

The collection was relocated to its present home in 1988, and gained its present form in 1994.
Temporarily closed!
Permanent exhibitions
The Dénes Deák Collection presents the most important trends and artists of modern Hungarian painting from the beginning of the 20th century until the eighties. continue