2021. January 16. Saturday
Szlovakian-Hungarian Region and Art House - Kondoros
Address: 5553, Kondoros Ady Endre u. 12.
Phone number: (66) 388-160
Opening hours: Temporarily closed.
The building was built in 1926, owned by the Maczak family. Its present owner, the Faluszépítő Baráti Társaság (Village Improver Friendly Society) bought the building in its "modernized" form: its original state was restored by people of Kondoros, companies, societies, national firms, and the Minority Office of the Ministerial Institute.