Event calendar
2018. December
26
27
28
29
30
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
Albertfalva Region History Collection and School Museum - Budapest
Museum entrance
Address: 1116, Budapest Pentele utca 8.
Phone number: (1) 208-6635
Opening hours: Tue, Thu 16-18
(Closed in school breaks)
The name of the school had not come about up by accident, for down to 1848 it was well known that the majority of Albertfalva belonged to the group of Kossuth-supporters. This spirit penetrated the work of the school; this gave energy to both teachers and students to ever bring high quality into their work. continue
Permanent exhibitions
Sachsenfeld seal from 1825
The R├íckeve dominion was shifted into the ownership of M├íria Krisztina (5th child of M├íria Ter├ęzia) through a marriage she made in 1766 with Wettin Albert K├ízm├ęr ├ügost (1738-1822) - prince of Sz├íszteschen. After her death the dominion was inherited by her husband. continue
Roman excavations
The central settlement of the Celtic Eraviscus tribe was situated in the Southern slope of the St Gell├ęrt-hill, Budapest. In the first half of the 1st century the Roman government moved some part of the Eraviscus people to the plains of Albertfalva. A significant part of the ancient settlement lay in Albertfalva. continue
A taste of the exhibition
The first time the chance to form a school chapel during the history of the 100-year-old town occurred in the 1920s. On Sundays, the desks were taken out of the sole schoolroom in the village, by then a municipality. Then, the schoolroom was refurnished with equipment from the chapel. One of the exhibition rooms shows original items from the chapel. The visitors can see the original tabernacle, the stoop, as well as a number of statues and flags. continue
Andor Beleznay museum leader sorrounded by students
Since the first world war significant aircraft basis had been established alongside the Danube (from the St. Gell├ęrt square down to ├ërd). Among these the most important was the First Hungarian Air-Craft Factory and its terrestrial- and aquatic airport in Albertfalva. The museum exhibition was arranged for the 80th anniversary of the building of the first air-crafts. continue