2020. September 27. Sunday
The Self-government of the Town of Komló József Attila Town Library and Museum Collection - Komló
Address: 7300, Komló Városház tér 1.
Phone number: (72) 481-071
Opening hours: Tue, Fri 12-16, Wed 13-17, Thu 9-13, Sat 8-12
In 1950 József Kutnyánszky became chief official of Mecsek Coalmines National Company. He was giving much assistance to Dr. András Babics who was at the time researching the history of coal mining in Komló. They used to talk much about the sed end of peasant life in the region. He was told for the first time to found a museum.