2021. April 18. Sunday
Nyakvágó Pub Museum - Kunszentmiklós
Address: 6090, Kunszentmiklós V. ker. 32.
Opening hours: Temporarily closed.
The Nyakvágó (Neck-cutter's) Inn was named after a murder. In June 1801 the owner lady's neck was cut by a murderer. As a station of the post way between Pest and Pétervárad (today Novi Sad), it could function rather well till the appearing of railway. It provided a shelter for workers and vagabonds alike. Shepherds had it as their favorite meeting place.
|Address||6090 Kunszentmiklós, V. ker. 32.|