2020.08.06.
András Jósa Museum

2020.08.06.
Déri Museum

2020.08.06.
Budapest Museum of Fine Arts

2020.07.30.
Déri Museum

2020.07.30.
Hatvany Lajos Museum

2020.07.30.
András Jósa Museum

2020.07.30.
Dr. Batthyány-Strattmann László Museum

2020.07.30.
Röszke Paprika Park - Paprika Plant and Museum

2020.07.30.

2020.07.30.

2020.07.30.

2020.07.30.

2020.07.30.

Forestry Museum - Szilvásvárad
Address: 3348, Szilvásvárad Szalajka-völgy
Phone number: (36) 355-505, (30) 379-3456
Opening hours: 01.01-31.03.:8.30-17
01.04-30.04.: 8-16
01.05-30.09.: 8.30-16.30
01.11-31.12.: 8.30-14
agriculture, crafts, economy, hunting, permanent exhibition, silviculture, wildlife management
Share it, if you like it:
Museum tickets, service costs:
Ticket for adults
400 HUF
Ticket for students
200 HUF
At the "Szalajka fish pond" stop of the forest railways there stands a monument-like building which is usually mentioned as the "Király" house or the "Mine courtship" house.

The ground floor of this two storey manor house was built at the beginning of the nineteenth century and this was the headquarters of the mining authorities, the so called, mine-court-ship, which inspected the quality of the metal. The places of occurrence were found by Lajos Koncz, innkeeper, in Szarvaskő, Bélapátfalva and the Maria mine in the Horotna valley in 1801 and 1802.The authorities also kept the work of the Keglevich counts' foundries under control.

In the time of marquis Alfonz Károly Pallavicini this building was the office and official quarters of the forest factor Lajos Király, who became the Commissioner of Woods and Forests. He lived here from 1921-1946, that is why it is often called "Király" house.

The top floor of the building was built in the middle of the last century. Nowadays two exhibitions are set in this house, the Mátra and Western Bükk Forestry and Wood-works' trade collection and the Forestry Museum of Szilvásvárad.